给几个关于爱情的英文句子,要翻译过来,英文中文一起给我哦

我要发表在QQ空间签名档里,谢谢大家,多点好,谢谢咯
2024-11-20 12:19:05
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

You know my heart; you know that all there is desire, thought, boding and longing; you live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom. You must nourish me; you give all that in advance, which I do not understand to ask for. My mind has a small embrace, my love a large one; you must bring them to a balance. Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth; you are matched to my love; you are friendly, kind, and indulgent; let me know when my heart is off the balance. I understand your silent signs

A look from your eyes into mine, a kiss from you upon my lips, instructs me in all, what might seem delighted to learn, - to one who, like me, had experience from those. I am far from you; mine are become strange to me. I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm. Then I begin to weep, but the tears dry again unawares. Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in this concealed stillness; and should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance? Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you; it overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you. Be my only happiness on earth your friendly will to me. O, dear friend, give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

你知道我的心;你知道我心里惟有的愿望、思念、预兆和渴求;你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。你一定要给我以"营养"。你已经事先就给了我那些我不懂得去要求的东西。虽说我的才智小,但我的爱情甚深;你一定要平衡这两方面。在理智跟不上爱情的发展时,爱不能平静。你知道我有多爱你;你友善、温存、宽厚。告诉我,什么时候我的心失去了平衡。我懂得你那无声的暗示。

你映人我眼帘的凝睇、你印在我唇上的热吻,向我说明了一切。这一切对于像我这样的人,对于有过这方面感情经历的人,看来似乎令人高兴。你我天各一方,我给你的凝望和亲吻对我已日益陌生。我无法不回想在你怀抱中的温柔时刻。然后我便开始哭泣,又不知不觉眼泪已哭干。是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。难道我就不应该借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?啊,你不知道我一心要对你说些什么吗?我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情沛溢。愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限的柔情。啊,亲爱的朋友,只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我。

回答2:

◆I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

◆I'll think of you every step of the way.
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

◆Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。

◆Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

◆The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

◆One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是“爱情”。

◆Every day without you is like a book without pages.
没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

◆Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。

◆Love is a light that never dims.
爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。

◆May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。

◆She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活着总要爱一回。

◆Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,爱情是蜜。

◆No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。

◆Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

◆You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。

◆The road to a lover's house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。

◆Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?

◆Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。

◆It is never too late to fall in love.
爱永远不会嫌晚。

◆To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

◆Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。

◆You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

◆Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。

◆Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。

◆With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

◆Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

◆First love is unforgettable all one's life.
初恋是永生难忘的。

◆In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

◆Love without end hath no end.
情绵绵,爱无边。

回答3:

我这一生要做的一件事情,
绝对要做的一件事情,那就是:
爱你,想你,追求你,直到死。
I shall do one thing in this life,
One thing certain, that is:
Love you, Long for you,
And keep wanting you till I die.

回答4:

《当你老了是威廉·巴特勒·叶芝于1893年创作的一首诗歌,是叶芝献给女友毛特·冈妮热烈而真挚的爱情诗篇。

When you are old 当你老了
--- William Butler Yeats ——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

回答5:

向爱追求,思恋永久,他的爱颖颖在向你挥手!!