Everything I want I have
一切我想要的都会拥有
Money, notoriety and rivieras.
金钱,名誉和里维埃拉
I even think I found God
直至我想若是上帝与我交集
In the flash bulbs of the pretty cameras,
摄像机对着我,在闪光灯下
Pretty cameras, pretty cameras.
浮华的照相机
Am I glamorous? Tell me am I glamorous?
我迷人极致,对吧?
Hello? Hello?
嘿!嘿!
C-can you hear me?
你在听吗
I can be your china doll
我能成为你的消遣
If you want to see me fall.
如果你想要看我堕落
Boy you're so dope,宝贝你已被麻痹
Your love is deadly.你的爱是对我的致命一击
Tell me life is beautiful,告诉我生活很美
They all think I have it all.他们都觉得我早已拥有
I've nothing without you.没有什么与你无关
All my dreams and all the lights mean我的梦与那些众所周知的
Nothing without you.你我息息相关
Summertime is nice and hot,
夏日炙热并美丽着
And my life is sweet like vanilla is.我的生活甜如香草
Gold and silver line my heart 金钱束缚着我的心
But burned into to my brain are these stolen images, 盗梦般的想象灼伤着我的思想
Stolen images, baby, stolen images. 盗梦般的,亲爱的
Can you picture it 你能想象吗
Babe the life we could've lived? 我们真正活过吗
We were two kids, just tryin' to get out, 我们曾是孩子,迫切地希望长大
Live on the dark side of the American dream. 生活在晦涩的美国梦中
We would dance all night, play our music loud, 夜夜歌舞升平
When we grew up nothing was what it seemed. 当我们长大时,一切不会含沙射影
All my dreams and all the lights mean 我的梦与那些众所周知的
Nothing if I can't have you. 一切如果失去你