Dialogue 1 调座位
P: PASSENGER F: FLIGHT STAFF
P:乘客 F: 机组人员
P: Can I put my baggage here? 我可以把行李放这里吗?
F: OK. 可以
P: Could you change my seat, please? 请帮我调换下座位,好吗?
F: No problem. I will arrange it for you . 没问题, 我为你安排。
Dialogue 2 点餐
P: What kind of drinks do you have? 有什么喝的吗?
F: We have coffee, tea, juice and cocktails.(鸡尾酒) 有咖啡,茶,果汁和鸡尾酒。
P: Please give me a cup of tea. 请给我杯茶
F: And which would you like for dinner, beef or chicken? 另外您晚餐您想吃吃什么的,牛肉的还是鸡肉的?
P: Beef, please. 牛肉,谢谢。
Dialogue 3 机上服务
P: I feel cold. Can you give me a blanket? 我觉得有点冷,能给我个毯子吗?
A: Please wait a moment. I will get one for you. 请稍等,我为您拿。
P: Do you have Chinese newspaper? 你们有中文报纸吗?
A: Sorry, we don't have any. 不好意思,没有。
Dialogue 4 询问时间
P: Will this flight get there on time? 飞机会准点抵达吗?
A: Yes. It will arrive on time. 是的,会准点抵达。
P: How long does it take to get there? 大约多长时间到达?
A: It takes five hours. 大约5个小时。
Dialogue5 其他服务
A: Hello, may I do something for you? 您好! 有什么可以帮您?
P: I don't feel very well. I think I am a little bit airsick. 我感觉不是很舒服。 我想我可能有点晕机。
A: Don't worry. Here is the airsick bag if you need it. There is also some medicine on the plane. I will get some for you. 别担心。 这个是呕吐袋,如果你需要的话。机上还有药,我去为您拿。
P: Thank you. 谢谢
A: You are welcome. 不用客气
在飞机上使用一些简短实用的语言有助于你快速解决机上碰到的问题.
我的座位在哪里?(出示登机证与服务人员)
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat,please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽烟?
May I smoke?
机上提供哪些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉还是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner,beef,chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water,please.
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket,please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick,Can I have some medicine?
还有多久到达檀香山?
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
这班班机能准时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。
I'm anxious about my connecting flight?
请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
You can come over and I'll buzz you in.
May I have a glass of water?