Robert Neville: My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. If there is
anybody out there…anybody. Please. You are not alone.
罗伯特•奈维尔:我叫罗伯特•奈维尔,我是一个生活在纽约市的幸存者,如果这里还有其他人……任何人。请回答我,因为你不是孤单一个人。
Robert Neville: I am a survivor living in New York City…I can provide food. I can provide shelter. I can provide security.
罗伯特•奈维尔:我是纽约市的一个幸存者……我能够提供食物、藏身之处,我能够提供给你需要的安全。
Robert Neville: I can help. I can fix this. Let me save you. I can save you; I can save everybody.
罗伯特•奈维尔:我能提供帮助,我能治好它。让我去救你吧,我能够拯救你的生命,我能够拯救每一个人。
Robert Neville: Nothing happened the way it was supposed to happen. We are seeing mutations. Cannabalistic hunger. Typical human behavior is now entirely absent.
罗伯特•奈维尔:任何事都没有按照它应该遵循的轨迹。我们看见了变化,那是一种只有人肉才能制止的饥渴,典型的人类行为现在完全没有了。
Robert Neville: Six billion people on Earth when the infection hit.
罗伯特•奈维尔:当病毒开始扩散的时候,地球上有60亿的人口。
Robert Neville: I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday, at midday, when the sun is highest in the sky.
罗伯特•奈维尔:我每天都会去南街海港,当太阳位于正中间的正午,我都会等在那里。
Robert Neville: Good morning, Hank!
罗伯特•奈维尔:汉克,早上好!
Robert Neville: God didn't do this. We did!
罗伯特•奈维尔:上帝不会这么做,是我们做的!
Robert Neville: Come on Sam, we gotta go.
罗伯特•奈维尔:来吧,萨姆,我们得走了。
Robert Neville: I haven't seen another person in three years. If there is anybody out there. Anybody. Please.
罗伯特•奈维尔:三年来,我再没有见过除我之外的人类,如果有人听到我的话,任何人,求你回答我。
Robert Neville: Day one thousand and one. I am still unable to transfer my immunity to infected hosts.
罗伯特•奈维尔:第1001天,我仍然没办法把我身体里的免疫力,转移给被感染的人体。
Robert Neville: I'm not gonna let this happen.
罗伯特•奈维尔:我不会让这种事发生。
Robert Neville: Light up the darkness.
罗伯特•奈维尔:照亮黑暗吧。
http://baike.baidu.com/view/812749.htm
挺喜欢这不得
楼上的乱来,这里才是真正的AM广播内容:
"My name is Robert Neville.
I am a survivor living in New York City.
I am broadcasting on all of the AM frequency.
I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday, at midday,
when the sun is highest in the sky.
If you are out there,
If there is anybody out there,
I can provide food.
I can provide shelter.
I can provide security.
If there is anybody out there,
anybody,
Please.
You are not alone..."
看电影就知道