如何表演英语话剧?

2024-11-20 06:29:46
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

白雪公主》英语话剧剧本

SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场

S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?

音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场

Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?

M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !

Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .

猎 人 出 场

H: Yes, my queen

音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !

白雪顺利脱逃后

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.

音乐起,7个小矮人出场,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\Somebody drank my water----

3\Someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!

D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.

皇后、魔镜出场

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?

M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口后倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出场、围着公主哭

Snow white wake up, wake up…

音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子唤醒公主,公主醒了

P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !

S.w: Thank you for your help !

P: My pleasure !

音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞

回答2:

Little Red Riding Hood
小 红 帽

Here is a little house . She is a pretty girl .
这有一所小房子。 她是一个可爱的小姑娘。
This is her grandmother .She likes to play with grand-mother .
这是她的祖母。她喜欢和祖母玩。
Grandmother:a red hood for you .
祖母:这个小红帽给你。
(She likes it very much .)
她非常喜欢它。
LRRH:Oh ,thank you . I like it very much .
小红帽:哦,谢谢!我非常喜欢它。
(Yes ,she is now little red riding hood .)
对了,她现在是小红帽了。
One day ,grandmother got sick .
一天,祖母生病了。
Mother:Here are some cookies and juice for grand-mother .Take them to grandmother .Grandmother will get well .
妈妈:这里是送给祖母的一些饼干和果汁。把它们拿给祖母。祖母将会好起来的。
LRRH:Yes .
小红帽:好的。
Mother:Be good ! Be careful !
妈妈:好好的!路上小心点!
LRRH:Yes , mother .Goodbye , mother .
小红帽:好的,妈妈。再见,妈妈。

(A big bad wolf)
一只大坏狼
Wolf:Where are you going ?
狼:你要去哪儿?
LRRH:To my grandmother's house .
小红帽:到我的祖母家去。
(The wolf is hungry .)
狼饿了。
Wolf:I want to eat the girl and her grandmother .
狼:我要吃了这个女孩和她的祖母。
Where does your grandmother live? I'll go with you.
你的祖母住在什么地方?我要和你一块去。
LRRH:In the woods .
小红帽:在树林里。
Wolf:Look ! Flowers . Flowers for your grandmother.
狼:看,花儿!把花送给你的祖母。
LRRH:Oh, What beautiful flowers! Yes! Flowers for grandmother .
小红帽:哦!多么漂亮的花呀!是的!把花送给祖母。
(Little red riding hood forgets what mother said.
小红帽忘记了妈妈说的话。
The wolf goes to grandmother's house.Knock! Knock !)
狼向祖母家走去。嘭!嘭!
Grandmother:Who is it ?
祖母:谁呀?
Wolf:It's me.little red riding hood!
狼:是我,小红帽。
Grandmother:Come in ! Come in ! Oh ...,no!
祖母:进来!进来!哦,不!
Wolf:I will eat you ...Oh, delicious!
狼:我要吃了你!哦,真香!
(He wears grandmother's pajamas ! He waits little red riding hood .Here comes little red riding hood . Knock ! knock !)
他穿上了祖母的睡衣。他在等小红帽。小红帽来了。嘭!嘭!
LRRH:It's me ,grandmother .
小红帽:是我,祖母。
Wolf:Who is it ?
狼:谁呀?
LRRH:It's me .What a strange voice !
小红帽:是我。多么奇怪的声音!
Wolf:Comein ! Come in !
狼:进来!进来!
LRRH:Oh , what big ears !
小红帽:哦!多大的耳朵呀!
Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice .
狼:这样我能听到你甜美的声音。
LRRH:Oh, what big eyes !
小红帽:哦!多么大的眼睛!
Wolf:I can see your pretty face !
狼:这样我才能看到你可爱的脸!
LRRH:Oh, what big hands !
小红帽:哦!多么大的手!
Wolf:I can hug you ,dear .
狼:这样我能拥抱你,亲爱的。
LRRH:Oh,what a big mouth !
小红帽:哦!多么大的嘴!
Wolf:I can ...eat you!
狼:我能......吞下你!
LRRH:Oh ,no !
小红帽:哦,不!
(He eats little red riding hood .)
他吃掉了小红帽。
Wolf:I'm sleepy ! ZZZ...
狼:我困了,要睡觉了。
(A hunter hears the wolf .)
猎人听到了狼打呼噜的声音。
Hunter:Who is it ?
猎人:谁?
(The wolf is sleeping .)
狼还在睡觉。
Hunter:What a big stomach! Grandmother and little red riding hood are inside.I must hurry.The scissors. Cut .Cut .Cut .
猎人:多么大的肚子呀!祖母和小红帽在里面。我必须快点儿。剪刀,剪,剪,剪。
LRRH,Grandmother:Thank you !
小红帽,祖母:谢谢!
(The wolf is still sleeping .)
狼仍在睡觉。
Hunter:Grandmother , give me a needle and some thread . Little red riding hood , get some stones.
猎人:祖母,给我跟针和一些线。小红帽,去拾些石头。
(They put in stones .One ,two ,three ...They sew ... They wait . He wakes up .)
他们把石头放进去。一,二,三......
Wolf:My stomach is so heavy .
狼:我的肚子好重呀!
Hunter:You big bad wolf !
猎人:你这个大坏狼!
Wolf:Help ! Help ! Don't shoot!
狼:救命,救命,别开枪!
(He runs out . He runs slowly . Whoops ! He falls down , he can't swim . The wolf is dead ! )
他逃走了,他跑得很慢。哇!他摔倒了,他不会游泳。狼死了。
LRRH:yeah!
小红帽:耶!
(The hunter goes to town . Grandmother and little red riding hood have the cookies and juice .She is well again . They have a good time .)
猎人去了城里。祖母和小红帽吃着饼干和果汁。她又恢复了健康。他们生活很愉快!